PDA

View Full Version : Leggings to match HS mushroom print dress

Tori_s mom
10-02-2004, 11:18 PM
What kind of leggings would y'all put under the HS mushroom print dress? Navy? Would the mushroom print leggings be way too busy? Should I chuck the whole idea and go with cream tights? I've been up too long if this is stumping me. :7

Tasha

iluvmy2boys
10-02-2004, 11:25 PM
I'd do cream tights or solid navy leggings. Yes, I think the print leggings would be WAY TOO busy!

BTW - I owe you an email still! :) Now the head cold is passing on to me, hopefully I'll be back to 100% by Wed! (holden's better now though!)

Tori_s mom
10-02-2004, 11:35 PM
I thought so. Thx!

Have lots of OJ! I'm looking forward to hanging out. As long as I'm feeling better. I sound like a seal with my barky cough. Hehehe.

T

s_gosney
10-02-2004, 11:37 PM
Kylee actually had this dress on with the mushroom print leggings today. I almost took a picture to post, but then it warmed up and the leggings had to come off.
Anyway, here are my thoughts. It is busy...but I still think it's cute. Different, but cute. :) I wouldn't ever wear anything like it, but for a baby, the rules are different. However, the dress itself has a lot of mushrooms on it so solid leggings would be fine. You could go with the light blue ones if you don't mind the velour. I personally would not do tights b/c I don't think the style of the dress works well with tights AND it's hard enough to get leggings on my little wiggle worm right now...I can't even imagine what a PITA tights would be. All jMHO. :)
If you want, I can try to post a picture tomorrow. But, be forewarned that Kylee's dress is too big for her, so that alone makes it look funny.

Samraelanelevi
10-03-2004, 12:16 AM
My three year old has that dress and the dark green-well medium green leggings. It looks great! I also have the light aqua leggings and the blue tights that go with it. Tomorrow I can get her to put the sets on and you can see how each looks.

Tori_s mom
10-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Thanks guys! I'd love to see pics if any wiggle worms will hold still.

T

jamierush
10-04-2004, 11:24 AM
I went with navy leggings, only because this is a daycare dress for us. I loved the look with the light blue/aqua leggings but for us it was a factor of future stains ;).

I didn't even think about the green ones, I might have to check that out.