PDA

View Full Version : EBay/Hanna WWYD Question (Hippity Hop and Happy Stripes)

dules
10-02-2004, 11:52 PM
Well I love the Hippity Hop and Happy Stripes stuff - so much that I have nearly the entire line in both 70 and 80. DD is now into her 80s and I was just putting away her outgrown clothing tonight.

I know I am going to keep one set of the clothes - which size? In the interest of clearing out some space, the 70's are appealing to sell, but if the 80's will fetch a much higher price, I'd be willing to wait and keep the 70's.

Also, would you sell as a lot or in outfits? I have Hippity Hop pants, Happy Stripe pants, some Tiny Tees (with the contrasting neckline), the Froggy Stripe Tee, and the Happy Stripe dress with capris (I'd sell this as a separate outfit since the others could be boy or girl). I have the jacket in Soleil in 70 but it seemed to run big so I would either sell it in a lot with the 80's or sell it separately.

Any thoughts/input appreciated. I never seem to do too well selling clothing on EBay!

Best,
Mary

Saartje
10-03-2004, 03:32 AM
If you have the same stuff in both sizes, you could run an auction advertising the buyer's choice of 70 or 80, and attract twice the potential market. Or if you're a member of the BBB-Swap, you could offer both sets there, and sell the first one to sell, keeping the other.