PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Naartjie picture gallery...

LoveMyBabyBeans
10-03-2004, 11:32 AM
I had set up that Naartjie picture gallery a while back so we could all get some ideas on how to piece outfits together. Now that we have discovered the new Naartjie board (www.naartjielove.com), do you guys just want to go with posting our pics there? The moderator/owner of that board has set up some great forums for discussing Naartjie combos and now she has a forum called the "Fall Color Showcase" where you can share and view photos of the different colors and pieces. It's really a nice format.

I stink at keeping up with my webapge (even with my regular family webpage, not just the one for us) and take forever to sit down, resize and upload the pics. I really like the Naartjielove board concept and think we might get even more ideas there because there will be members from outside of this group as well...other Naarjtie fans.

Would you guys mind if I dropped my webpage and we can just use Naartjielove as our resource? I can leave it up for a while or as long as you guys like for that matter. Just let me know what you think.

OH, and according to Naartjielove, the new lines should be up on their website tomorrow. WOO HOO!

parkersmama
10-03-2004, 02:30 PM
That would be fine with me, Kerry. I know it's hard to keep a website up. Dh & I struggle with keeping our family site up to date, too. I'm fine going with the Naartjie Love site and I can't wait to see the new items! :)