PDA

View Full Version : Oooh la la, lookie what arrived in the mail today!

LoveMyBabyBeans
10-04-2004, 06:05 PM
I got a J&J package today...my first! That's the good news. The bad news is that I ordered this stuff less than a week ago and it's here, but the Pumpkin sweaters that I ordered over 2 weeks ago are NOT here and I looked at the order status online and it says complete. EEEK! I emailed J&J and let them know that I have not received the sweaters yet. I'm nervous now.

Anyway, I ordered two dresses for my dear daughter and I am in love, absolute LOVE, with J&J now. Don't laugh at me, but when I put the Daisy dress on Andie, I actually started crying (well, tearing up) because she looked so beautiful and girly. Yeah, I'm nuts. THIS is what I imagined seeing my daughter in. It's pretty big on her right now, but at the rate she is growing, it will fit her soon enough. Oh, and the cloche hat is thanks to Marie (urbanmom) who picked it up for me at her store and shipped it. :) The other ensemble is from the Autumn Meadows layette collection and I got the whole kit and caboodle down to the shoes...Andie's FIRST pair of shoes. :) It's also quite big, but oh so beautiful. The quality of this clothing is amazing. Without further ado,

Without the cardi
http://clarksylvania.typepad.com/photos/andie/4oct04_005_1.jpg

With cardi and shoes which are pretty big on her right now
http://clarksylvania.typepad.com/photos/andie/4oct04_008_1.jpg

This is the dress that made me cry when I saw it on her. SO GIRLY!! I know, her expression in this photo is NOT girly. LOL! She looks like she's thinking, "get OUT of my face with that camera."
http://clarksylvania.typepad.com/photos/andie/4oct04_012.jpg

And I tried to take a pic of her standing up versus laying down, but with my DH not home to help me, I was on my own and this as good as I could do. It looks so sweet on her when I hold her up.
http://clarksylvania.typepad.com/photos/andie/4oct04_016.jpg

anutalp
10-04-2004, 06:09 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love everything.
If (or when, sigh :) ) I'll have a little girl, I'll definetely dress her like that.
Have fun,

Samraelanelevi
10-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Wow she is adorable! I understand about the tearing up-I was like that with my first daughter-always dressing her in dresses. Oh the days-now at age 5 she's all jeans and tees-a tomboy at heart! At least I got a second girl, Delaney and she is my true girly girl.

Have fun with her!

bluej
10-04-2004, 06:15 PM
The baby, the clothes, everything is so beautiful! What a little cutie she is! I'm really loving the lilac color on her.

You get your mail at the base PO right? We had boxes that would go back and forth b/w bases for reasons we never understood. We even had a few boxes get returned to the sender (at that time usually BabyGap :) ) and sent back to the base PO THREE times. I'm sure your pumpkin sweaters will show up and you may be amazed to see where all they traveled to. Hopefully they show up soon!

lrucci
10-04-2004, 06:16 PM
Kerry,

Welcome to the J&J fan club. Andie looks precious in her new dresses. I love the Autumn Meadows line and that dress is adorable. If you really like that line, the cords are soooo soft. I am thinking about getting them for Kyleigh, since she can still fit into their layette clothes.

I am so with you on the "crying", I do that all the time when I see my dd in a new girly outfit.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

gour0
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Beautiful! I really like the first dress. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. And, I like that the detail is below the waste so it won't be covered up by your arm when you hold her. :)

heidi_timms
10-04-2004, 07:50 PM
She look so beautiful! I love the flowered dress, it's simply adorable and the hat is too cute.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lmladuke
10-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Kerry!

So is so so so cute! Love everything but I really love the layette outfit. I have been debating it every time I go in the store. It is just beautiful.

I'm with you on the crying thing. Love having a girl. Although I remember doing it with Jonathan in his first christmas outfit - a little navy velvet number. I'm getting misty now just thinking about it...

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan Matthew 7/27/01
and Katherine Olivia 7/28/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050728/2/13/3/-5

Tori_s mom
10-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Kerry, Andie is so beautiful! I teared up a bit at the daisy dress and hat. The hat totally makes the outfit. She is just precious. I hope the pumpkin sweaters show up soon!

Tasha

jpang
10-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Kerry,

One word: gorgeous.

You are such a bad influence! Both of those outfits are TDF! The cloche is lovely. Very Bruges.

iluvmy2boys
10-04-2004, 08:55 PM
What a beauty!!

The clothes are gorgeous, but Andie is the center of them all, she's a really pretty baby Kerry! I'd SOOO be in trouble if I ever had a little girl, I'm bad enough with my boys! LOL

Wonderful choices.... I hope your pumpkin sweaters arrive soon!

Melanie
10-04-2004, 09:03 PM
She's adorable! I love love love that first dress...

ktdid74
10-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Ohhh!! She's so beautiful! I especially love the total outfit in pic #2. When I saw it IRL I wanted it so bad but it didn't go up to M's size. It's just so precious- as is baby Andie :)

parkersmama
10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Oh, Kerry! She is just so precious! No wonder it made you teary! :) The outfits are so cute...I know you'll get a lot of enjoyment from them!

kthomp
10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
She looks so cute in her new clothes! A perfect adorable little lady!

I love the daisy dress! It is so much prettier on Miss Andie than in the pictures.

You have a every right to be proud of your beautiful little girl!

JenCA
10-05-2004, 12:42 AM
Beautiful clothes for a beautiful baby girl! Thanks for sharing. :)

Buffys Mommy
10-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Kerry,

Andie looks amazing. And before you know it, she'll be holding herself up.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

quikeye
10-05-2004, 03:09 AM
Those the *cutest* baby girl clothes I've ever seen, for reals. I've never been super jealous of moms of girls for having cute girl clothes (I hate dressing up girl-ish myself, always been a tomboy), but if I had a girl that's how I'd dress her. Just beautiful, her eyes are really set off my them as well. I totally get what you're saying about tearing up! :)

jk3
10-05-2004, 08:41 AM
She's getting so big. She looks adorable in all of the pretty dresses - some outfits for you to look forward to!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

Katied
10-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Andie looks absolutely beautiful in her new dresses! I love that cloche hat!

steph2003
10-05-2004, 11:39 AM
So sweet! J&J is so classic & looks great on Andie!

cinrein
10-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Awwww, beautiful. The dresses are nice too. :)

I take great pleasure in dressing my daughter. I figure before I know it she'll be picking out her own stuff to wear and it most likely won't be what I would have picked.

Cindy and Anna February 2003