PDA

View Full Version : Do you think these are OK???

aliceinwonderland
10-07-2004, 06:27 PM
And what size should I get for Erik (8 months at Christmastime, when I need to dress him up!!)

I have the Hana velvet overalls for him, these will go with thema na d a white shirt underneath...you think it'll look OK?

http://www.bestdressedchild.com/laanblledrox.html

urbanmama
10-07-2004, 06:33 PM
I would be hesitant to recommend that you buy those. I just bought a pair of saddle shoes in that same brand from that same site. When I got them, the quality wasn't as good as I expected and they were HUGE. They certainly didn't fit like my DD's other size 5s. She wouldn't be able to wear them for months.

So, I sent them back. Unfortunately, I paid $7 for shipping and $6 to return ship them. It totally wasn't worth it.

Plus, that site only let you return things within 14 days, so if you guess wrong about the size (which would be easy to do if the sizing if "off" on these like they are on the saddle shoes), you are out of luck.

HTH!

Marisa6826
10-07-2004, 08:38 PM
Seriously Eri, I would stay away from any real shoes until he's ready to walk. It's just not worth the potential damage to his feet.

What about just a plain pair of black Robeez?

-m

parkersmama
10-07-2004, 08:42 PM
I think a pair of black Robeez would be perfect with the outfit you described! Or, when my kids were little, just a plain pair of black socks (Gymbo has nice ones). I wouldn't get the real shoes (although they are cute!) until he begins to walk.

kthomp
10-07-2004, 09:16 PM
I think the shoes are cute, but two things. First, I wouldn't order them now because you have no idea how his feet are going to grow by Christmas. Second, I agree with Marisa that they are not a pre-walker shoe. If you want a shoe like that, I would recomend someplace like Payless. They have cute shoes for much less, especially if he is only going to be wearing them a few times around Christmas. If you do get a shoe like that, I don't see the harm in him wearing them once or twice.

You would probably get a lot of use out of the Roobez in the cold weather. I would recomend getting some and if you still feel like you need a formal shoe, get something cheaper.

HTH!