PDA

View Full Version : Question about stuff my mom and cousins got at the Hanna store..

papal
10-08-2004, 01:01 AM
... since there is a new code and all (thanks Kris!), can i just call CS and ask for a price adjustment do you think? Or since it was bought at a retail store and not online, does that mean the old prices stick? If i got a PA i could get at least one or two more things i am eyeing! :)

C99
10-08-2004, 01:58 AM
You could probably ask, but everytime I've talked to them, they have said that the stores and the catalog are run separately. I had a pair of zippers go bad on me and CS told me that I had to return them to the store. I'm still kind of miffed about it, too, because I got them on super sale and all they did was offer me a refund of the same amount. I'm sure that if I had returned them to the catalog, I would have gotten a replacement pair in a different print.

jec2
10-08-2004, 02:12 AM
I agree that they probably won't honor the code. You could always ask though, the worst they can say is no. And, if they said Yes, wouldn't that be so cool? Maybe that would mean even more Hanna's for Leela!

Melanie
10-08-2004, 03:02 AM
>I had a pair of zippers go bad on me and CS told
>me that I had to return them to the store. I'm still kind of
>miffed about it, too, because I got them on super sale and all
>they did was offer me a refund of the same amount. I'm sure
>that if I had returned them to the catalog, I would have
>gotten a replacement pair in a different print.

I'm a little surprised about that...I bought an item off of eBay and it turned out to have a defect. I gave them the sellers name and they found her as a customer but there was no record of the purchase. We (CS & I) surmised it must have been a cash purchase. They still allowed me a catalog exchange. It took a while, I had to mail the item in, wait for them to process it and send me a new item (sent a few color choices). Try again!

Marisa6826
10-08-2004, 09:08 AM
I've tried it in the past and no go. The online and the retail sales are completely different.

-m