PDA

View Full Version : Can someone re-post the Preschoolians co-op deal?

jd11365
11-12-2004, 11:06 PM
Not the link, but what the final deal turned out to be. I'm on dial-up and I'm timing out at the larger posts.

Thanks!

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
May '03

jec2
11-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey Jamie, here is what info I cut and pasted (slightly edited) in an email I sent my friend.

So, here is the deal:

1) The following shoe styles, Catch Me if You Can and See You Later will be available for a limited time at 25% off one pair, 30% off two pairs, 35% off three pairs and 40% off any order of four pairs or more. Shipping is free. However, they will not be able to process returns or exchanges on these special prices. So SALES WILL BE FINAL. They do offer a measuring material that will certainly assist you in getting a good fit on your order and this can be found by clicking on the "Measure from Home" banner on their homepage. I am going to order one of these measuring tools so if you’d like to use mine you certainly can. The discount is so deep on these two styles because they will be discontinuing them.

2) There will be a 20% discount on any in stock I'm Walking Barefoot item. Additionally, they will honor 30% off two pairs purchased at the same time. These shoes can be exchanged or returned

3) In addition, they will be offering a 30% discount off of the "Look Who's Crawling" shoes." These shoes can also be returned or exchanged.

DebbieJ
11-13-2004, 11:31 AM
I think Juliet got it all, but I wasn't sure about the returns. Didn't Jeff say NO returns (but exchanges are okay) on the LWC and IWB lines? I'll have to go read through the thread again.

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10023.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

HallsofVA
11-13-2004, 05:22 PM
One note on the I'm Walking Barefoot discount. I think the 30% discount on two or more pair applies either to someone who's never purchased Preschoolians before, or when a current customer introduces a new customer who also orders IWB shoes.

I had never purchased before, and I did confirm with Jeff that the discount applied to 2 or more pairs of the IWB shoes. It wasn't clear from the original information if there was a limit of 2.

Samraelanelevi
11-13-2004, 06:12 PM
The 20%$ off IWB does in stock mean that it has to be available to ship immediately? Most of the pairs I see have a shipping dte of the end of the month. So would they not be included in the discount?

Emmas Mom
11-19-2004, 10:41 AM
I would like to try out the IWB line too. I'm very impressed with what I've read about them & Preschoolians. But I'm also confused about the co-op. Do I need to buy 2 pairs of in stock shoes?? Or can I just try out one pair. Cause if these aren't returnable, or at least exchangeable, I'm hesitant to buy more than one pair initially. Can someone please explain or help a little? Thanks. :)