PDA

View Full Version : Grr, Preschoolians says these shoes are out of stock

jec2
11-16-2004, 12:46 AM
BUT they are listed as in-stock on the website. I had them on my order but they tell me I cannot order them b/c they are out of stock. I don't understand.

They are the Catch me if you can, ICW Lycra Mary Jane
White with Pink in size 22. Somebody please explain how they determine in-stock.

kransden
11-16-2004, 09:11 AM
I know how you feel, I was really excited by the co-op but they were out of all the sizes I wanted. Oh well.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

reyn74
11-16-2004, 09:39 AM
I figured they'd have this problem with the co-op, considering that they wanted all the orders called or faxed in, so that they probably could not update their in-stock as fast as when you do an on-line order and it is done automatically.

-Sarah

kelly ann
11-16-2004, 10:00 AM
I don't know if this is why, but...

I read on another board that the Preschoolian company was at an Expo center this weekend (in Florida??) and they were giving away free shoes. I believe it was supposed to be a couple pairs, but some ladies walked off with 9-11 pairs!!!! I am not sure what style they were giving away though...it could have been the ones you wanted to order :(

jec2
11-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Jeff called and he found one last pair in the size I need! Yay! I am happy as these were for a friend's little girl and I would have no idea what else to get. That was some really great customer service :)