PDA

View Full Version : Question for Gymboree experts - Whale Watching & Bon Voyage

Phoebe
11-16-2004, 01:01 PM
In the past few years, Gymbo has made a line in December that is usually navy & red, or in the case of BV navy and light blue. Does anyone know if they will have a similar line this year? Maybe someone has seen the look book?

I haven't bought any gymbo in a while, and I'm hoping that they will have a transition line soon that I like.

Phoebe,
Susan 4/01
David 6/03

parkersmama
11-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Unbelievably, the newest lines for girls have some short sleeved tops! Wow! We're just getting into all our fall/winter clothing here. :) Someone said that the next line is veggies...doesn't sound like navy but then, I didn't think that pink strawberries on blue and yellow was going to be cute. I'm learning that I need to just keep my mouth shut! LOL!

urbanmama
11-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Mary,

Spring Transition is coming late this year. Last year, Whale Watching was out by this time.

The next line is called Grown with Love and it is a Winter Capsule. The main colors are dark pink and bright green. The colors sound like it might look somewhat like Tip Toe Tulip. So, the colors are spring like, but it is still a winter line.

The following line is called Costa Rica and it is a winter vacation line.

So... no red coming yet and no spring transition lines yet either!!

Phoebe
11-17-2004, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the information. The lines coming up sound cute, but I really like navy & red. Hopefully they'll have one after Christmas.

Phoebe,
Susan 4/01
David 6/03