PDA

View Full Version : BBB SWAP?

R2sweetboys
11-16-2004, 03:22 PM
Can someone please tell me what BBB Swap is? I know it must be a place to swap baby items but I can't find it on the website. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

ktdid74
11-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey Leslie- Imagine meeting you here :) Here's the link to swap. I believe you have to have a certain number of posts or been a member of BBB for a certain time before you can join. I'm sure someone else will know the answer.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-Swap/

AvasMama
11-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Yep -- you have to have 50 posts and have been a member for 60 days. Look forward to seeing you there!

Robyn & Ava

R2sweetboys
11-18-2004, 05:03 PM
Hey there neighbor! Thanks for the link. I've got to work on posting a little more and wait until the end of the month I guess. Is the policy really strict or will they allow someone membership who comes close to meeting the guidelines and who also has substantial positive ebay FB and other SWAP experiences?
I know I keep saying this, but I'd really love to get together. It would be so nice next year for Brendan and Ryan to have a friend at kindergarten. I believe they will both be going to WR. Who's Brendan's teacher at BW? Ryan has Mrs Wood and she has been really wonderful. I've been so impressed. Maybe the week after Thanksgiving we could work something out? Have a nice Thanksgiving!
~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03