PDA

View Full Version : ISO Hanna First Snow sweater in 90(80 maybe)

R2sweetboys
11-16-2004, 03:31 PM
I found this Hanna sweater on ebay that I fell in love with.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/17048.jpg

Are there Hanna swap groups on Yahoo that anyone could refer me to? After hearing all the positive comments on Hannas I've become obsessed. I just really like this sweater and would like to try and track one down. Also, are there any Yahoo groups for boutique type clothes(I mean Hanna, Janie and Jack,etc) that someone could post a link to? Thanks for any info you can provide!

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

mommd
11-16-2004, 08:53 PM
Can't really answer your question, but want to say that I love this sweater too! I got it off ebay. I have it for DD in pink:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/17065.jpg

gisele
11-16-2004, 10:54 PM
I have this sweater in an 80; I bought it last year at the end of season sales at Hanna. I just brought it out to wash it (never been worn) for my son's winter clothes. It's really beautiful in person!

kensjen
11-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Hehe, I like it too!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/17077.jpg

I'm not sure where I would look other than ebay. There are some swap groups on yahoo, but it would be hit or miss on what would be there. Maybe someone knows of a hanna group, or maybe even someone here will have one for you. It is a great sweater, I love it because we can use it for Christmas and Hanukkah celebrations! :)

Yes, we have had snow already, the photo is from last weekend!

R2sweetboys
11-17-2004, 12:39 AM
Oh, all you ladies are making me SO JEALOUS!!! Your babies look so darn cute in them too! Now I'm going to have to start searching for the pink one for my niece. It's gorgeous! Hey Gisele, how does the 80 fit on your son? He's similar in age to Matthew. Matthew is getting taller but he's a skinny little guy.
Jen, snow already?!! We're in Maine and we don't even have snow yet, though it was predicted last weekend. That pick is just perfect, was that your "first snow"?he,he Thank goodness it hasn't arrived here, I'm not ready for the white stuff yet. What size is Johah wearing? Come on, you know you want to sell it to me to fund MORE hannas!!:)JK Thanks for the responses. Hopefully, someone can point me toward a Hanna board. I'm going to keep watching ebay anyway and hope it pops up. Wish me luck.
~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

kensjen
11-17-2004, 01:06 AM
Yes, it snowed last weekend, ugh! I am not a huge fan of winter! (we are in MA, by the way...why are we getting snow before you?!)And yes, it was our first snow, hehe.

Jonah is wearing an 80, I also bought it last year when it was on sale...I almost forgot I had it, LOL.

With all of the Hanna addicts around here, someone has just GOT to be able to help you out somehow! Good luck!!

gisele
11-17-2004, 02:25 AM
Hey there Leslie - Nicholas wears a size 80 just fine. He'll be able to wear the sweater all winter, as right now there is plenty of room to grow. Nicholas is a skinny guy too, he is about 32" tall, and weighs around 23 pounds. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out. It is a beautiful sweater, which is why it really caught my eye at the sales last year!