PDA

View Full Version : brown target boots - an urban myth?

Mommaof2
11-17-2004, 04:31 PM
OK, I have now personaly looked in THREE states for the brown $5.99 infant boots. Do they really exist? I have the blue but they only match a few outfits. I hate to keep looking if they're only doing blue/pink. None of the infant managers have a clue. HELP!

Canna
11-17-2004, 04:37 PM
I saw tan here in CT.

Joshuasmommy
11-19-2004, 09:40 AM
I go to Target a few times a week so I will look and see if they are at one of mine. If they have them I can pick them up for you if you want, what size are you looking for?

Mommaof2
11-19-2004, 07:46 PM
12-18, thanks! I just paid $9.99 for an "almost" pair at BRU and they don't have the no slip on the bottom so I know I need to return them.

TIA

Melanie
11-20-2004, 03:00 AM
I think they just aren't restocking any of their FUggs....I've been watching for ones in my size at our 2 targets, as well as checking the baby section for the baby ones for you ladies...nothing...it just dwindles and dwindles! Thank goodness Zen_Bliss snagged a pair for Ds weeks ago...the Target people I spoke with thought they would be replenished, but I haven't seen any evidence of it.

Joshuasmommy
11-20-2004, 12:08 PM
I am sorry Angela but I had no luck. One of my Targets had none left at all and the other just had the pink and blue. If I go to any other Targets than my regular two I will keep an eye out for you.