PDA

View Full Version : Best Blanket Sleepers?

Mabster
11-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Charlotte is pushing the hell out of her cotton sleepers, and she's waking up cold in the morning, so it's time for some new blanket/fleece sleepers. I have some L.L. Bean sleepers that I'm going to exchange (she's too tall for them, I think) and I have some Carter's ones squirrelled away, but I have to check, they looked huge when I bought them, so I'm thinking we might not be able to wear them right away. What heavy sleepers are the best? I've heard a lot of chit chat about The Children's Place and Hanna (are Hannas fleece or cotton?). Just looking to explore all my options. I have a tall & skinny kid - she's 30.5" long and 18 lbs. at 10 months.

Thanks for your words of wisdom!

lctippins
11-20-2004, 07:08 PM
I posted the same question about a week ago (maybe less?), so check back a couple pages and you'll get the whole scoop. The nutshell version is that TCP and Target have the best sleepers for the best prices.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

momo5
11-20-2004, 09:04 PM
The little girl I babysit has the target sleepers. They are nice and soft. They don't feel gummy or sticky like some of the other fleece jammies. I actually use the Halo sleep sacks and a nightgown as my dd pulls her feet out of the footies.

Kimberly H
11-21-2004, 06:58 AM
Love Love Love my, err... Mia's TCP blanket sleepers. I just bought 3 more Friday night. She's wearing the cream one with soft brown clouds and stars and an appliqued bunny right now. :)