PDA

View Full Version : Exciting J&J News!

AvasMama
11-20-2004, 03:06 PM
I went to my J&J today and the nice SA was working. She showed me the look book for the next few lines and also told me that the next layette line will go up to 12-18 months! I am so excited! I always like the layette lines so much. She also heard a rumor that the regular lines might go up to a 5 sometime soon. Apparently J&J is doing much better than Gymboree ever expected.

Here's what I remember (admittedly not much!) from the look book for the upcoming girls' line.

Layette (not sure of release date): Vintage Floral
Very pretty, looks a lot like Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic fabrics. There's a really pretty dress in this line that is blue with a pink floral pattern.

Girls (Dec.): Peace on Earth
Lots of bright primary colors, probably the most Hanna-ish of anything I have seen J&J do. There's a cute jumper with little primary-colored people on it. A couple of cute red tops.

Girls (Jan/Feb): Tropical something
Small resort line. She said not all stores will get it, but it will be online. Lots of pinks & orange florals

Robyn & Ava

iluvmy2boys
11-20-2004, 03:25 PM
turkey - didn't even look at the boys?! LOL

I want a boy report!!!

colleenfs
11-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Oooooh, I want a baby girl to dress in the vintage layette....!

Sounds like it might be similar to my alltime favorite Gymbo layette line, Spring is in the Air.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/e3y/1.png

steph01
11-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Me too! I want to hear about the boys. But I'm glad to hear layette is going up to 12-18, I thought we were going to be done with layette.

LoveMyBabyBeans
11-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Thank goodness! Finally a post that will help me (TRY) to resist the Gymbo sale in order to save for an exciting upcoming J&J line. That vintage Floral sounds beautiful. And I am psyched about the layette line going up to 18 mos. WOO HOO!
Thanks for the scoop, Robyn.