PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recommend Teddy Toes blankets?

rclev4
11-21-2004, 02:31 PM
I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Teddy Toes blanket this time around. I'm currently 32 weeks and have been on bedrest for the last six weeks. BB is not due until mid January, but my OB and Neonatal doctor are hoping I make it to mid December. I like that this blanket swaddles and doesn't have to be unwrapped to go into a car seat, since it will be cold when we bring him home.
Granted we live in Tennessee and it won't be cold that long, but the
convenience of it seems wonderful. Does anyone have one? Target's website is offering them for 39.99 and free shipping. Do you think it's worth it?

Mommy to Joey (11), Daemon (9), Skylar (2) and YIKES!! baby boy due soon whom we can't decide on a name for!!!

vikivoly
11-21-2004, 03:48 PM
I just ordered one of these for my DD. I can't say whether you'll get your use out of it or not; but living in PA, I know I will. :) DD loves to be swaddled and doesn't do well in the carseat, so I'm hoping this might help. BTW, they do make these in lighter weights.

If you do decide to order it from Target you can get 10% by going through couponcodes.com. You'll still get the free shipping, but the discount doesn't show up until you enter your CC info.

Here's a link. http://www.currentcodes.com/showstore.php?store=89&Go.x=21&Go.y=9