PDA

View Full Version : HELP finding Hanna like snowflake tights!!

mary b
11-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Hi, has anyone seen anything similar to the Hanna snowflake tights to go under the Santa dress??

Thanks!!!
MARY

dules
11-23-2004, 10:47 AM
LLBean has some snowflake tights. You might try there. If you just need a size, you might post an ISO or call some stores...

Best,
Mary

riostoker
11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Oh gosh... I JUST saw some a couple days ago. I remember thinking to myself, "I could have bought these for so much cheaper here than what I paid for the Hannas!!" I think it must have been either Gap or Old Navy. I think those are the only two places I've been recently. Try those. The looked so much like the Hannas, but without the ruffles across the bum.

Good luck!
ann

cinrein
11-23-2004, 01:11 PM
I don't remember exactly what the Hanna ones looked like, but LE has white tights with random snowflakes on them. I saw them in a new kids catalog I just got last week.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

mom2tony
11-24-2004, 08:27 AM
i saw snowflake tights in Walmart yesterday! about $2, they are kind of sheer white with white snowflakes. for the one day she'll wear them they're perfect...of course they didn't have any 0-6m which i need...off to another walmart today!

brubeck
11-24-2004, 09:48 AM
How about these?

http://store.yahoo.com/kidsurplus/glb82750.html

mary b
11-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Thanks everyone!!!
I will be check out all those places. Thanks again and thanks Helen for the DVD tip!!! I got some some deals for the brother in the Navy!!

Thanks again everyone and Happy Turkey Day!
mary

indy1710
11-24-2004, 06:46 PM
I just bought some tights at Target that were white with a shimmery silver random snowflake pattern on them. I think they would look great with the Hanna dress!

kaitlinsmommy
11-27-2004, 05:36 PM
My friend got the perfect tights at Gap Kids that were cream with red snowflakes but I think the smallest size is 2-4 (which won't work for dd unfortunately). Don't know what size you need.

zen_bliss
11-27-2004, 07:19 PM
be warned: those target ones are absolutely adorable but they disintegrate while wearing, and after the first wash, the silver is like a bunch of tinsel that has been electrocuted, sticking out everywhere. sigh. please post pics of the gap/old navy ones you find!