PDA

View Full Version : help- Hanna Flowerbox dress

AbbieF
12-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Please help me understand how Hanna works, since I'm a newbie to this whole process. I waited too long debating whether or not DD would be big enough to fit into the size 80 of the flowerbox dress and now it's sold out in that size. :( So now what are my options? It seems like from what I've read it could become available again and I should keep checking- is that accurate? Also, I'm not anywhere near any of the stores, but could the stores have it even though its sold out? And if that's the case, if I called would they ship it to me? What about any Hanna codes- can I use them over the phone with a store? Or is my only option to wait and see if it becomes available through ebay?

Thanks!
Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

toomanystrollers
12-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Any of the stores will ship to you - just call the phone numbers listed on the Hanna site. As for the codes, that can be a "hit or miss" whether a store will accept one.

HTH

heidis2girls
12-18-2004, 02:55 PM
If you call Customer Service they can tell you which stores have the dress in stock. They will definitely ship it to you. I used one of the codes at a store over the phone, but as the PP said it is pretty hit or miss. I think I just got lucky! You can also keep checking the website daily. I think they update every night.

Good luck finding the dress. We have it and it's beautiful!

AbbieF
12-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Thanks Pam and Heidi for your help! I'm off to make a call.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

AbbieF
12-23-2004, 09:03 PM
You are all wonderful! Thanks for the great information. I called customer service and the woman I spoke with was great. She gave me a couple of stores that had the dress, and then I saw the message about how the stores were having a sale on the 22nd. So, yesterday I called and surprise the Westchester store had the dress and it was marked down to $32 (which isn't on the web site) So I ordered it and guess what was on my doorstep tonight! I can't remember the last time anything went that smoothly. Thanks again!

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

heidis2girls
12-24-2004, 07:19 AM
I'm so glad that you got the dress! And for such a great price! Isn't it beautiful? I was amazed with the richness of the colors when I opened my daughters. It is adorable on, too. I'm sure Maddie will look darling in it!

AbbieF
12-24-2004, 07:49 AM
You're so right about the colors. To me its the perfect little girl's dress. I can't wait for it to fit her. I debated buying it because it will be a while before it fits her, but I thought it would make a great dress for her first birthday picture! Besides we live in upstate NY and you can usually wear long sleeves through June.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04

indigo
12-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks for posting! I had been holding off on buying the flowerbox dress till it went on sale... it is still not on sale on the Web site, but I called the Westchester store directly and they still had it (in 90, not sure about other sizes) for $32!! I also picked up some long johns on sale for $28 (they had the St. Nick, reindeer and stars patterns available). Very excited to see my purchases... happy holidays to you all!

indigo
DD 7/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_rosequartz_3m.gif[/url]