PDA

View Full Version : Robeez Bootie Question

MegND95
12-19-2004, 03:43 PM
Last weekend, my IL's bought ds a pair of Robeez booties, in size 6-12m (which it what he wears in Robeez shoes). They keep falling off his feet, and look pretty big on him. I don't have the receipt or the box in which they came, and the store where the IL's bought them refuses to offer an exchange.

These are $38 booties and I hate to see them go to waste. By the time ds's feet grow into them, it will be summer! Any suggestions on what I might do?

Thanks!

Saartje
12-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Perhaps you could contact Robeez themselves for an exchange? Alternatively, if you want to sell them, you're eligible to join the BBB Yahoo Swap group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-Swap/

rfeibelm
12-19-2004, 04:39 PM
You could always ebay them. What color are they and how long are your ds feet?

lmintzer
12-19-2004, 10:55 PM
I've heard that you have to order a size down in the booties. So maybe that's what's going on for you.

I'm looking for a pair for my son. I think we need the 6-12 size, since he is just moving into 12-18 in regular shoes. What color did you get?

You can definitely sell on swap. I'd probably buy them, and if not, someone would snap them up really fast--especially if you discounted just slightly or sold with free shipping.

dules
12-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Robeez will definitely take them back. You might call them and see if they'll "advance ship" a pair and then credit you back when they receive the ones you're exchanging so you don't miss any time...

FWIW I found these to run big...I got my dd 6-12's in the booties and she's in 12-18's in the shoes.

Best,
Mary