PDA

View Full Version : We need new slippers

MariFP
12-20-2004, 10:43 PM
My little girl's piggie slippers are too small for her already. I can't find the same ones in bigger size, so I am seaching for new, fuzzy, warm slippers. I prefer those socks styles so she won't take them out to easily (and not too expensive as well).
Which ones did you get? :)
TIA!!

C99
12-20-2004, 11:06 PM
I got some generic-looking slippers from Target for Nate. They are the kind that have the 3" sock casing going up from the ankle. They are really cute, with little teddy bear faces and teeny little TB ears on the toes, and a non-skid plastic surface on the sole. They were $7.99 at Target and I just bought them about a week ago.

babymama
12-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Santiago has some basic fleece slippers from Target (hand me downs). They work perfectly for us. These are different from what you're looking for bc their not the sock-type slipper, instead they have a bungie drawstring on the back and only go to the ankle. I'm surpriused he hasn't tried to take them off yet.

I saw some realy cute Isotoner satin slippers for little girls at Big Lots (ballet-style). They had beading and embroidery on them, some were all pink, some all white, some polka-dot. I think they were around $5.99. As always w/ big lots, you'll have to dig around for sizes, but may be worth a try. They didn't have the size I was looking for for a friend's DD, so I ended up buying some Barbie slippers (with pink feathers and barbie logo) for $2.99 (also at Big Lots).

Good luck!
Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

lukkykatt
12-21-2004, 07:45 PM
We got these: http://tinyurl.com/4roy9

I think they are cute and they are pretty inexpensive.

Marisa6826
12-21-2004, 10:11 PM
They have great slipper sock boiled wool ones at sierratradingpost.com

Sophie loves hers!

-m