PDA

View Full Version : New Gymbo is up!

jubilee
12-21-2004, 03:58 AM
New lines are up now and you can get the 25% off even the new stuff, plus 10% with code WINTER, plus gymbucks for purchases over $50, plus free shipping for over $75. OK- get shopping!!! www.gymboree.com

brigmaman
12-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Whoa! Thanks! I never come into Layette, but came this am looking for a Hanna sale update or code. Instead I jumped over to Gymbo and picked up 2 sweaters, 4 shirts, 2 bodysuits and 3 pairs of pants for $85 shipped!

sugarsnappea
12-21-2004, 07:54 AM
Thanks! My DH will just about die if I charge another penny. :D
But, I really think Dandelion Fields is cute. I love frogs! This line reminds me of Golf Pond, and CC. Poppies is ok, but wasn't there a poppy line like 2 years ago? There are tons of other flowers Gymbo could of chose...

jk3
12-21-2004, 09:00 AM
For once I finally like the new boys' lines, especially the layette. It's super cute + would work well for a baby or a toddler IMO. The baseball line is cute too but I think I'll wait on that. My DS needs some clothes so I'm trying to figure out what to buy now + what to buy during redemption.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

parkersmama
12-21-2004, 10:37 AM
I really like the new girl's line, Dandelion Wishes! Very cute! But, I'm also wanting some spring Naartjie so I really need to hold it to one outfit. :) The girls layette does nothing for me. I mean, it's cute but we had an outfit from the poppies line from 2 years ago that AG just wore last spring so I won't be getting any more poppies. The boys baseball stuff is just okay. Nothing that really blows me away. But the boys layette pirate stuff is TDF!!! If I had a baby boy, I think I might have to get the entire line!!! :)

Okay...my faves from DW:

http://a116.g.akamai.net/7/116/2088/infinite/www.gymboree.com/media/images/products/20041214_LOAD/1400-00830_main_3c8a7.jpg http://a116.g.akamai.net/7/116/2088/infinite/www.gymboree.com/media/images/products/20041214_LOAD/1400-00817_main_3c839.jpg

http://a116.g.akamai.net/7/116/2088/infinite/www.gymboree.com/media/images/products/20041214_LOAD/1400-00828_main_3c893.jpg http://a116.g.akamai.net/7/116/2088/infinite/www.gymboree.com/media/images/products/20041220_LOAD/1400-00818_main_3ce91.jpg

I also love the tennies and several of the frog pieces. Argh. I hate narrowing these things down. :D

ribbit1019
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Thank you for posting this Julie!! I LOVE frogs and I am ordering the dandelion fields for my DD!

Christy

Maddy's Momma

dules
12-21-2004, 12:09 PM
I just ordered the peapod pants and hoodie and white Plays with Food T from Grown with love, the frog A-line top and frog leggings, and the dandelion wrap skirt with two Ts: the blue and white striped one and the one with dandelions "growing" up from the hem - not sure which one is going to look best.

The new line reminds me of Sunflower Fields a bit...but I loved that line. We are into gardening and DH loves frogs so we may be in trouble.

Three more Gymbucks later...ugh! What am I going to DO with them all? I think this makes 5...though I will probably end up with 3 after returns.

Thanks for the WINTER code - saved me $20 and brought my total under $200. Phew!

Best,
Mary

MeredithsMom
12-21-2004, 12:57 PM
I LOVE the dandelion line, especially the polo dress and frog stuff (and that little mini-skirt). I'm so happy that I'll be able to spend my two Gymbucks with ease for spring clothes. DD is all stocked up for 3-6 mo stuff, and yet I'm still feeling the pull to get another Gymbuck and use the winter code. Drat!

I like the Poppy stuff (the two outerwear pieces, mostly), but I'm a new mom who hasn't seen tons of kids' clothes yet. Plus, DD is getting a gorgeous red stroller for Christmas and I can't help but think how cute she'd look if she coordinated with the stroller. Yes, I am insane. :-)

ktdid74
12-21-2004, 01:02 PM
Meredith- did you order your stroller? Can't wait to hear how you like it!

ktdid74
12-21-2004, 01:04 PM
I guess the only pieces I like are the frog a-line top and the frog embroidered pants. Is this the only new line coming out for Gymbuck redemption? It's probably a good thing cause we don't *need* anymore clothes! :) (well, I do but M doesn't...)

parkersmama
12-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Umm, no. There will be 2 other lines out for GB redemption. One is called Wildflower Fields and is supposed to be gorgeous florals and the pieces will have some new shapes and styles. The second is the Valentine line and it's called Sugar Cookie (I think that's right). Pinks, oranges, stripes, etc. I've heard it's cute but a very small line.

ktdid74
12-21-2004, 01:20 PM
thanks Denise :)

LoveMyBabyBeans
12-21-2004, 01:50 PM
I feel like I've been MIA from here. I do "drive-bys" here and at Gymborebel, but I guess it's just a busy time of year.

I really, really love the new Dandelion Wishes line. LOVE it. I haven't figured out what I want to/will get yet as I really need to be practical and think it over. The girl layette stuff is cute but I like the Wishes stuff so much more. I do like the pink polka dot pants in Poppies.

MeredithsMom
12-21-2004, 01:53 PM
I did order the stroller! We got the red Bugaboo, red footmuff, and bag clips. I went through BabyStyle b/c of the eBates and membership rewards. The total shipping (b/c of "oversize charges" was $27.50 there, but the eBates covered that cost + an additional $25 dollars off. I will also get $40 to spend at BabyStyle, free ground shipping, and free gift wrapping for life! It also made me $75 away from being a platinum member, which gives you free 2-day shipping + another $50 toy gift. It's quite a racket they've got going there; all told, though, it is as if we got free shipping + another $65 off, not to mention there was no tax.

Now the hard part is the waiting. I only placed the order late Sunday night, and DH has already asked me twice if the stroller has shipped yet. He's more excited than I am, if that's possible!

I'll be sure to tell you when it comes!

lovin2shop
12-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I can't resist the baseball line! One question about online orders - can you get the 5% off for using the Gymbo Visa along with the Winter code? I've tried to checkout and I get the code discount, but not the Visa discount. Do they limit you to one discount per order? Thanks.

Amy (mommy to Drew 9/3/02)

khakismom
12-21-2004, 03:17 PM
>I feel like I've been MIA from here. I do "drive-bys" here
>and at Gymborebel, but I guess it's just a busy time of
>year.

I know what you mean Kerry!! Now that I finally have time to check here, I do, but it's so quiet! :) I figured lots of us are out of town.

I was at Gymbo today and actually picked up the silver holiday dresses from P&P for the girls to wear this weekend. Regularly $52, I paid $10. Plus a SFF dress, the CAAB button t-neck, and the hot pink CS swing top--all for $33. :)

I did see the new line and it is all VERY cute, esp the boys pirate line. Adorable, makes me wish I had a little boy. I debated on the frog swing top and frog leggings, but Ellen really doesn't need any "spring" clothes. Niether does Kathleen--they both have all the stuff from now that they can wear, provided it will still fit them in 3 months. Plus, Ellen has enough of her sister's old clothes that I really shouldn't buy her anything ever. (Yeah right, like *that's going to happen! ;)). Plus, I'm saving my pennies for Hanna. :)

BTW, congrats on 1000 posts!!!! :)

mominma
12-21-2004, 04:19 PM
No, you will get BOTH discounts!

Melissa
DS 9/00
DD 3/03

brubeck
12-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Make sure you click the option to say that you are using a GYMBOREE Visa or you won't get the extra 5%. IF you do this you will get BOTH discounts.

heidi_timms
12-21-2004, 07:12 PM
I like the new line, but I'm not in love. I am waiting until redemption to pick up some pieces. I can't wait for the wildflowers line. It sounds super cute.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lisak
12-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks, is it just me, or does it seem like they have been releasing a bunch ofnew lines lately? Of course, I am new to Gymboree, or at least have been a regular for the past 6 or so months. Playing the PA game is going to drive me crazy though.

heidis2girls
12-23-2004, 12:45 PM
I saw the new lines IRL today and I really like some of the Dandelion Wishes pieces. I'm not crazy about the striped pieces, but the jeans are really cute and there are some really cute tops, too!

Rumor has it that there were be another 25% off sale the day after Christmas!!!

Kimberly H
12-24-2004, 12:44 PM
I saw the lookbook when I was in picking up my paycheck yesterday and the new Wildflowers line is STUNNING! I can't wait to see it in person.