PDA

View Full Version : A few more Hanna markdowns...

brigmaman
12-22-2004, 08:54 AM
There are a few more markdowns as of this morning. They aren't in the sale section so you have to hunt a bit.
www.hannaandersson.com
Happy Shopping!

ismommy
12-22-2004, 09:34 AM
I was told the sale starts after 3 since Hanna doesnt want to upgrade on shipping the sale stuff. the stores already have the mardowns. HTH
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

brigmaman
12-22-2004, 10:09 AM
Oh good! So there will be more! What I noticed is that most of the markdowns are further reductions. I'm glad I held off on checking out.

ismommy
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
I think there will be more. I called cs to ask this morning and the woman said she didnt know.
Just dont want you to lose on things that might sell out. I have been up since 1:30 though and things do keep getting marked down since then. Not much to do at that hour of the nite
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

brigmaman
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Lol, I was up at 3 and actually excited about it because I thought I'd catch some great deals- but there was nothing!
You're almost there Helene! Don't you love how your body prepares you for what's to come!?

lctippins
12-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Several of the things I really wanted were sold out on the web site, so I decided to try calling a couple of the stores to see if I'd get lucky. Just ordered the Barnyard Zipper (sold out online), the Magenta Striped Zipper (sold out online), the Navy/Violet Playdress, the coordinating Opposite Stripe Leggings (sold out online), and the matching socks... ALL ON SALE! For anyone interested, I found all this at the Flatiron retail store (303.466.6291). It sounded like they still had quite a few of these items around.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

lctippins
12-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Shipping was only $7 - cheaper than it would have been if I had ordered online - and they were willing to upgrade me to 2-day for no additional charge if I needed it by Christmas! (I passed since we'll be out of town from tomorrow through Sunday anyway).

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

brigmaman
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Oh! Good suggestion! Wish we lived near a store!

Piglet
12-22-2004, 11:59 AM
I am a Hanna newbie ( I only received my first order yesterday, but I am hooked). Would you hold off on placing an order then? I would like to get some things from the Love a Bug line. I am not too picky about colour. Do you expect to see better sales in the early new year? I don't want to find out that everything has been sold out, but at the same time, without a code right now, I wouldn't mind waiting for a little bit more.

Please help this newbie, who is quickly turning into an addict, LOL!

Thanks,
Marina

khakismom
12-22-2004, 12:12 PM
I have a couple zippers sitting in my cart, but I really want an extra 20% off. Is there a code floating around??

Thanks! :)

McQ
12-22-2004, 02:23 PM
The last one I knew about was deactivated last week. I'm thinking give them a week or so for them to see what clears out then we'll find out about another code.

Seriously the price on the zippers at $28 is practically 20% so the sale isn't that much better. I need a code to sweeten the deal :)

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

momathome
12-22-2004, 02:35 PM
And $238 later (including shipping) I am done! I really haven't ordered much from Hanna for a couple of months now because I was holding out for this but I more than made up for it today. Happy Shopping, everyone!

Momof3Labs
12-22-2004, 03:01 PM
I stopped in the Woodfield store today, and the sale was quite disappointing. The store wasn't even busy. They did have the Bug pants for $12, but in limited sizes. Barnyard zippers weren't marked on sale. Lots of the red dress with white trim in all sizes, if you still lust after that (at full price, though). Zippers and LJs were $28 if they were on sale.

My great find was a pair of women's yoga pants that were $58 marked down to $46, but they rang up at $20!

I bought my yoga pants, a pair of swedish sweats for Colin ($20), some lingonberry jam and Swedish pepperkoker cookies (the last two for my Swedish grandmother). That's it!

dowlinal
12-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Sadly I also placed another order today in addition to ordering last week right before the code expired. I bought the love-a bug jacket last week and couldn't resist adding the matching pants and top. Fortunately Madeline is nearing the end of her 70s so I am justifying my hanna weakness by buying 80s.

brigmaman
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Not bad for three kiddos!

momathome
12-22-2004, 10:20 PM
Hee-hee, buying for 3 is definitely going to be a pricey venture! Most of what I bought I got for Liza, but of course I had to pick up some things for Kasey and the new munchkin. Dh is NOT going to be impressed with the credit card bill this month...}(