PDA

View Full Version : : ( The 25% off new stuff at Gymboree is over

annabellesmom
12-22-2004, 09:27 AM
I decided to sleep on my order because it seemed like a lot of stuff and when I logged on this morning all the dandelion stuff was now full price. On top of that they must have sold out on a pair of leggings that I had put in my basket because they were gone too. This timing thing with gymboree is really tough.

jerzeygirl
12-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Yeah, thank goodness i submitted my order before i left work last night. I got the 60% off email today, and got pissed thinking that things were marked down further since i bought everything. But i checked, and everything i ordered yesterday - even the older lines - is more expensive today! Yay for me! (But sorry for you =-(

One thing though, i ordered a black turtleneck onesie yesterday, and for some reason, it kept disappearing from my cart. It did it about 4 times before i got it to stick. Your leggings may still be in stock, just missing from your cart.

MeredithsMom
12-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Wow! That was fast, huh? I get so sick of Gymboree's games (and I've only been shopping there 4 months!) but then they have such cute stuff and/or great deals and I get sucked back in.

I rethought some of my order on clearance stuff too--two hours later many items were sold out!!!

parkersmama
12-22-2004, 10:28 AM
I submitted an order right before midnight EST last night. I ended up getting one thing I'm not sure I want to get my cart up over $75 so that I could get free shipping. I figure I can return it if I don't like it when it arrives. Actually, I'm not 100% certain on anything I bought so we'll just see.

jamierush
12-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Don't worry based on their history this past month there will be another 20-25% off the entire store probably starting Sunday.

annabellesmom
12-22-2004, 07:25 PM
Gee, it seems that everyone is having gymboree issues. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one, well sad for all of us but happy to have company.