PDA

View Full Version : Upset with Gymbo Red Hot Sale

Laela
12-22-2004, 10:54 AM
I thought the Red Hot Sale would be better than the 25% off sale so I waited to buy .... and now everything is more expensive! What the heck? Does anyone know whether or not there will be a better sale after Christmas?

kransden
12-22-2004, 11:15 AM
There usually is a better sale in Jan. I am not impressed with this sale at all. I guess they had to call it something.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

Vajrastorm
12-22-2004, 05:02 PM
Gymbo is stumbing over itself with all the sales.
They have been doing poorly, and all these sales are an attempt to increase purchases.

Tuesday would have been the best day to buy - the Red Hot prices were in the computer already (even though the sale "officially" started Weds) PLUS there was the 25% off. If you had the code or the coupon from FOG/COF you could have had another 10% off that ...
head spinning yet? Oh yeah, its Gymbucks time too.

I'm glad my clothing budget is tight - I have been able to sit out the crazy-making Gymbo math games. I'm not buying anything until GB redemption, and I have a gift card to use with my GB.

Gymborebel.com is a great place to stay on top of the gossip.

Buffys Mommy
12-22-2004, 06:35 PM
I know what you mean. I was in the store on Monday and when I mentioned coming back in Tuesday to shop, my normally reliable SM tells me "Oh no, the sale starts on Wed. I don't know where that website got it's info". Well of course - everyone who went on Tuesday scored big. So... I decided to sit out Gymboree until redemption. She really doesn't need anything anyway.

Tammie
Momma to Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

]http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

ett
12-22-2004, 09:17 PM
ITA! They're definitely going to have to drop the prices more to get rid of their current stuff.