PDA

View Full Version : How could all the Hanna playdress leggings be SOLD OUT????

toomanystrollers
12-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Hmmmmm, do you think it is really possible? I wanted to order the pagoda green playdress but what's the fun if I have to hunt all over to find the matching leggings????

ktdid74
12-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I was wondering the same thing! They've been sold out for a while, too. Seems really weird. Who's hoarding the leggings? :)

lctippins
12-22-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm guessing they make fewer pairs of leggings than dresses... Some people buy the dresses without the leggings, but I'd imagine that few people buy the leggings without the dress. I had the same problem with the navy/violet leggings, but I hit pay dirt with the second retail store I called (Flatiron). I ordered the dress and socks along with a couple of zippers from the store too since all of them had been marked down and the shipping was cheaper. If you really want the dress, it would be worth your while to check a couple of the stores!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

Andrea S
12-22-2004, 08:32 PM
I bought some playdresses and leggings today for some people and I had a hard time matching up the sizes. It seemed like they had the dress and no leggings or vice versa. If you want to try a store I did see green leggings at the Oakbrook store and they only had a couple of dresses.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

toomanystrollers
12-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Phew, I managed to snag an 80 by going through the girls' section rather than the sale section. I really didn't want to pay $20 though - oh well!!

lctippins
12-22-2004, 09:50 PM
You won't regret it! DD has the playdress in this color combo and I love it. IMO it looks much better IRL than online/in the catalog.

The leggings had already been marked down to $16 in the stores, so I'm sure they'll be marked down online soon. You should be able to get a PA when that happens.

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03