PDA

View Full Version : Calling Hanna sale experts...

teddy
12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Do you think there will be another sale code coming up soon? Would it come soon after their big half-yearly sale ends? Or will I have to wait awhile before another code comes up? Thanks :)

ismommy
12-24-2004, 09:16 AM
I am by no means an expert since I have only been shopping Hanna for a year but this is what I was told by various CS people. Last year the winter sales were great - the outlets were 30% then 40% then 50% then the retail stores did 50% too. According to CS this is becuase last year someone made a mistake and ordered 3x the usual inventory so they needed to move it. This year they ordered the correct amount and stuff is selling out so she doesnt think the same will happen.
I know they never did the great sales for the summer stuff this year.

About a code - they seem to show up fairly regularly but another CS told me there wont be another one until a new catalog shows up. I am not sure when that is.
I ended up ordering stuff that I truly loved since I was afraid it would sell out - on stuff that I like I am waiting hoping for a code or more of a discount.
Hopefully some of our true hanna experts will chime in :)
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

Momof3Labs
12-24-2004, 11:34 AM
It seems like they release a code towards the end of the big sale (last winter I believe that they just offered the additional 20% off to everyone on the website). But by then, the sizes and colors tend to be very picked over. If you really want something specific that is on sale, I'd grab it now or you are likely to miss it!

teddy
12-27-2004, 12:10 AM
I am actually looking for a Kinderzeat deal! DD fell off her Cushie Booster the other day while trying to climb into it, so I think we're (over)due for a sturdy chair for her.

McQ
12-27-2004, 11:25 AM
You can get the kinderzeat for 20% from www.safebeginnings.com using group code HPW. That's the best I've found. HTH.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

teddy
12-27-2004, 09:51 PM
I like that deal, only their shipping is higher than Hanna's!