PDA

View Full Version : Hanna questions....chika chika and the oh what fun jacket...

brittone2
12-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Hi ladies,
Well, my MIL has figured out that we love Hanna (even though I only have the zoo pals jacket and an older mouse jacket). She picked up some Hannas for us recently...she gave us the Oh What Fun jacket (I think that is the name, the red zip up cardigan with the Christmas tree, etc.) for him to wear on Christmas, and on Christmas day she gave us the Chika Chika jacket and pants.

First question...on the chika chika for those who have it, did your child only wear it in the fall? Are they still wearing it? Do you think it looks too Thanksgiving for DS to wear this time of the year? I'm not sure if an 80 will fit next THanksgiving...probably not, although DS is 10 months and really hasn't gained much weight-wise over the past month or two. So...I don't know whether to keep it or send it back, etc.

DS wore the Oh What Fun cardigan as a jacket on Christmas day, but the 80 was rather large on him (he seems to be in between a 70 which fits well to slightly small, and an 80 which is very roomy right now). I'm thinking of reselling it since I suppose it won't fit next Christmas. Is there any market on ebay this time of year for hanna Christmas wear, or should I wait until next Christmas?

TIA hanna experts ;)

toomanystrollers
12-26-2004, 10:05 AM
Are you worried that the 80's will be too small for him next Christmas?

IME, the 80's fit for a long-time (once they grow into them) :)

ktdid74
12-26-2004, 10:10 AM
I think you could hold on to them for now and see how they fit next year. If by then they're too small, you could always ebay them or sell them on swap. I bet there's always a market for previous years HA stuff!
We don't have the CC jacket but do have the jumper. I still put DD in it and will through the winter. It does look kind of fall-ish but I love it so much! I'm going to buy a brighter turtlesuit for under it to make it less fall looking :)

McQ
12-27-2004, 11:46 AM
We have the chicka pants and I do think they are very fall looking. But that didn't stop me from putting Declan in them yesterday :) They're really cute.

Is your DS in 80s now? Declan started wearing 80s at 14 months and is still in them with room to grow at 21 months. So I'd say if you like the pants, hang on to them and return/sell if they don't fit next fall/winter.

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04