PDA

View Full Version : Need help with a Hanna code-----Update: FOUND

newdad04
12-29-2004, 10:47 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS for the info. I called in a phone order to a store in IL. Quick and easy. Although my wife is a little embarrased that I've been posting on *her* boards,lol.

My DW (whom you all have gotten hooked on Hanna!) was talking last night about buying some of her current faves in 80 so he can wear them next year.

Does anyone have the code for the shirts, I think they're called jeepers creepers, in the color green bean and ultimate blue?

Also, she almost killed me last night. She had put those pants with a bug on the bottom in her cart and now they're sold out (I told her to wait until the weekend to order since I like to look & "shop" on the computer with her, she always finds really cute stuff). Where's the best place to find them now? Ebay??

Thank you.

Dave
Daddy to the nine month old rascal.

janinegillot
12-29-2004, 11:28 AM
I'm sure someone will come up with a code for the jeepers for you, but as for the pants, you can just call one of their retail stores and they will be more likely to have them. Supposedly they can even look up the pants in their computer and tell you which stores have them in stock. They charge the same shipping rate as the catalog does.
Janine

jess_g
12-29-2004, 12:15 PM
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?styleid=27988&from=OBI

The code is 27988. I have 2 for my son in size 90 that I put awaay until he outgrows his size 80s so I was able to get the code from the tags. If they do not have what you are looking for online try calling one of the outlet stores. They may still have some left in other sizes.

Hope this helps,

Jessia.

newdad04
12-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Thank you both. However, those aren't the shirts (although we do have those too!). The ones I'm talking about are solid colors, not striped. Perhaps the store will have those too?

Dave

mharling
12-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Are they short-sleeved or long-sleeved? Could it be the Grow With Me Snapsuit?

ETA: You're a pretty cool dh to be on a Hanna stocking mission!! My dh likes the Hanna stuff we have, but I don't ever see him tracking any down himself. :)

ETA again: The code for the long-sleeved Jeepers Creepers is 28630, but I don't see the colors you mentioned.

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

mharling
12-29-2004, 02:23 PM
As far as the pants, you could also try calling the retail stores.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/customerService.asp?link=retail

Mary
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

newdad04
12-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Thanks again.

LOL, I try to help out as much as I can. She's busy with the baby all day long and usually only has time to lurk on her boards. I work with computers and have plenty of downtime during the day.

Plus, my wife is....well, she's AWESOME. I like to make her happy and Hanna makes her happy (even if it's one of the smaller things).

Dave

Lynnie
12-30-2004, 10:58 AM
...do you offer classes on how to be a thoughtful, considerate husband ?? maybe, since you work on computers, you could start an online course...

ha ha

good luck on the hunt, and ebay does tend to have hanna's, as does the bbbswap board.

McQ
12-30-2004, 12:49 PM
I was about to say what an awesome husband she has. Could we coin the acronym AH?

Allison
~ mama to Declan 3.24.03 and Meghan 8.26.04

babymama
12-30-2004, 01:07 PM
This is really just so sweet! Good luck finding those jeepers creepers and the bug pants.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03