PDA

View Full Version : Should I go with 100s or stay with 90s for Holden and 120 vs 130 for Ashton ......

iluvmy2boys
12-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Holden is 28lbs, 37in - very slender in the body and waist/tush area. Literally, he has no butt (LOL) which makes buying pants for him a challenge because he needs a 2t for length, but could really go with an 18-24month for waist, and even that is big in some brands still (he's almost 3yrs). He has TONS of size 90 zippers from Hanna, but I'm wanting to get him some Short johns for spring/summer next year. He has 1 pair of size 90 short johns from this past year, and they've shrunk so much (they have been washed and dried a ton on hot water/high heat, so they shrank more than they should I think) that it's hard to tell if they're the size they should be or not. They fit great, but I can't tell if they have a lot of growing room or not because of the excessive shrinking. I'm worried though that the 100s will fall right off of him since he's so slender! Should I go with the 100s or stick with the 90s?

Ashton is 50lbs, 46in or so (he's gotten HUGE in the last year, yikes!). He has some 120 in long johns but they're almost too small!!! I'm thinking the 130s will fit well, especially once washed, but they won't be SUPER huge on him, will they? I want them to have growing room and I KNOW the 120s won't have any to last all spring/summer next year.

Thanks for any advice! :)

and btw, I have to just say that I am totally LOVING Gymbo's new baseball lines for the boys!! Bought Holden quite a bit already since the 3t/3 stuff is selling super quickly at my store, but Ashton's sizes are lingering around pretty well still. Hoping to get them quite a bit at redemption time - though I think i need more than the 3 gymbucks I currently have to get all that I want! LOL

kaitlinsmommy
12-29-2004, 10:28 PM
I hope you get some replies soon, as I have the same question about dd, who is 36" and only 22 lbs. I got the Hanna sale catalog and want to order short johns for her. FWIW, I will probably go with the 100s so she doesn't grow out of them quickly.

lovin2shop
12-30-2004, 12:05 AM
Me too, as my ds is 26lbs and 36". I love the Gymbo baseball line, too!

Amy (mommy to Drew 9/3/02)