PDA

View Full Version : Hit the jackpot at Hanna last night and this morning

kcimato
12-29-2004, 11:39 PM
I had been eyeing the barnyard sweater for my 4th grandchild due in June. Since the other 3 have the zoo pals jacket I also wanted the Love a Bug jacket for the new little one. I went on the Hanna site last night and pretty much decided that I would have to buy without a code. Much to my surprise the jacket was $36 but when I went to the final checkout it was down to $30!!!! Then this morning I saw that the sweater was down to $24 and called Hanna and got a price adjustment. I also noticed that the footed barnyard zipper was back up and snagged the last one. However, that was full price!!!! Can't win them all. Got the blanket a few weeks agofor about $23 so the newest GK will be all coordinated!!!!!

dules
12-30-2004, 08:28 AM
Congrats! Great finds!

Best,
Mary

Melanie
12-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Great finds! I'm wanting one or two of those footed barnyard zippers for baby gifts, too, but not at full price. I'm hoping a retail store might have them on sale in a couple of weeks. Did you see the matching blankets? Down to $28!!

kcimato
12-30-2004, 06:46 PM
When I ordered the footed barnyard zipper, the CS rep told me that they were only showing 1 and it must have been a return since there were none in the stores either. You might try checking early in the AM for those zippers. The night before I ordered there were none. Yea it killed me to pay full price since I usually buy the zippers that are on sale and with a code. I swallowed hard on this one. I did get the matching blanket 2 weeks ago at $28.