PDA

View Full Version : Janie and Jack codes?

ppshah
12-30-2004, 11:13 AM
My local store has nothing left in 2T. I'm thinking of ordering stuff online- but don't want to pay shipping! Any discount or free shipping codes out there? Thanks

jvbucks
12-30-2004, 11:41 AM
I've never shopped at Janie and Jack, but have you asked the store if maybe they could order for you and avoid shipping charges?

I just learned that Old Navy does this! You just bring in the item numbers, they order it, and you don't have to pay shipping!

parkersmama
12-30-2004, 12:07 PM
I haven't seen any. IME, J&J rarely offers codes of any type. I think there may be an American Express code floating around, though. Something like free shipping when you buy a certain amount on your amex card.

ETA: Here's an old thread with the code info: http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=46585&mesg_id=46585&listing_type=search

kcimato
12-30-2004, 01:55 PM
I was just at JJ this morning trying to get some bargains for the Grand Kids. She told me if I wanted it shipped they would do it for a flat rate of $8. It didn't matter how much stuff I had. I know this doesn't answer your question but thought it might be nice to know.

The SA at the store I shop (one of 2) asked me if I wantedd the decorations from their tree. She boxed them up while I shopped!!!!

jennifer_r
12-31-2004, 03:54 PM
If the store does not have the size you want but it is available online, they will ship it to you WITHOUT shipping charges. That's what they did for me a couple of months ago. It is standard with many stores including Gymboree, Old Navy and the Gap.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04