PDA

View Full Version : How long to get Hanna confirmation email?

R2sweetboys
01-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Can someone tell me how long it usually takes to receive a confirmation email with order # from Hanna? I ordered last night and still don't have an email from them. I'm concerned it didn't go through for some reason though it said "thank you for your order" or whatever it says at the end. Thanks,

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

momtoemma
01-02-2005, 06:51 PM
I usually have a confirmation e-mail from them right away. If I were you, I'd probably call Hanna customer service and verify that your order went through. Maybe there was some glitch or it's slower because of the holiday.

kensjen
01-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Usually I get one right away. But if you did get the thank you screen it should have went through. Maybe their computer system is funky with the new year. I'd call if you don't get anything, their CS is wonderful.

R2sweetboys
01-03-2005, 01:12 AM
I just discovered that I'm not receiving any emails. Grrrr. I've never had this problem with hotmail. I have tons of storage so I have no idea what's going on. I just emailed them to find out. I'm so paranoid these days with hackers out there. Hopefully it's nothing and will be resolved soon.
~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03