PDA

View Full Version : How do different shoes stay on?

kristenk
01-03-2005, 04:36 PM
We have a pair of Preschoolians and they have a piece of elastic that stretches from one side to the other in addition to the velcro that keeps them on - quite successfully. We also have a pair of Robeez booties (as in, the wonderfully fluffy winter booties) that seem to have a little bit of elastic around the top maybe, but you can't see it and you don't have to fight with exposed elastic to get the booties on.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to buy some more shoes for DD and I was just wondering how other shoes (shooshoos, jack & lily) stay on. Can anyone enlighten me?

And does anyone else have a hard time getting Preschoolians on? Once they're on, they're great, but it's a struggle getting them on. I think I might be making it harder than it really is... :)

parkersmama
01-03-2005, 08:33 PM
We have had Jack & Lily's and Bobux and both stay on really well. My dd takes off all her "regular" shoes but she doesn't seem to be able to remove her J&L "puppy slippers". :D They have the side-to-side elastic but it is mostly covered by the leather around the ankle.