PDA

View Full Version : Infant shoes...suggestions??

shannonG
01-04-2005, 03:01 AM
I have been surfing around looking for a good deal on some soft shoes for my 6 month old. He's not walking yet but I just want to cover his feet when we are out and about. I'm looking for the best deal since I know he will be out growing them fast!! I'm also not sure which brands are good. I've looked at Robeez, Bobux, Wiggees and a few others. I like the leather type but which are best...in terms of quality(eg. do they all stay on baby's feet?). I saw that Weestep baby shoes are $20.00 on yahoo.shop.store with free shipping. Are they any good?? Also, are the Fussyboy shoes any good? They are $11.00 with free shipping. I can't decide if I should just bite the bullet and spend $30 bucks on Robeez or a similarly more expensive shoe. Thanks!!! I appreciate any suggestions!! You guys are the best resource!!!

Emmas Mom
01-04-2005, 11:44 AM
I can only comment on the Robeez but that's all we used on DD & we loved them! That's not to say there aren't some other good ones out there as well. We recently (from this board) found Preschoolians & I love those for DD now that she's a toddler. I know, however, that they have a line of shoes called Look Who's Crawling, that's got the same soft sole as Robeez & Bobux, but I don't know how much they are. Preschoolians was "giving" away pairs of that line though, you just had to pay shipping. I'm not sure if they're still doing it but it might be worth a phone call. :) Good luck.

heidi_timms
01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
I have tried Jack and Lily, Shoo shoos, and Robeez. I really liked Robeez, but couldn't find a good price. Shoo shoos run a little on the wide side. My DD is thin and so are her feet. I really liked the Jack and Lily shoes. Surprisingly, my DD wore her soft shoes for months! Her feet didn't really grow that fast.

There are coops for the J&L and Shoo shoos. I have also bought knock-offs from an ebay seller named shoeszoo on ebay. Her shoes come from Asia and she's from Canada,but for the price, her shoes are pretty good quality. I haven't tried her suede ones, but the leather ones were very comparable to Robeez.

sdjeppa
01-04-2005, 06:52 PM
I have shooshoos, robeez, and a couple off brands. I also like the shoes from shoeszoo on ebay, we have 2 pairs,and they have held up really well (DS is crawling and cruising) The only pair I don't like are some called Goody Goody. They don't stay on, and the color has scraped off the toes. This hasn't happened with any of his other pairs.

shannonG
01-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the information! How do coops work?? Is there a website you go to or are thy not online...as you can see I'm clueless!!! Thanks!

mom2aidan
01-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Just in case you're still looking for shoes, there are Robeez shoes at Daffy's for $13.99. They have limited selection so you may want to get there soon(if there's one near you). They are great shoes(my 8 month old DS has been using them for awhile now and they are the only shoes that stay on his feet).

Sarah1
01-17-2005, 10:51 AM
ROBEEZ! They have the cutest styles, and they really hold up. I put Audrey's in the wash, and they came out beautifully! I'm just sad that she's too old for them now and that i didn't discover them until she was 7 mos old!