PDA

View Full Version : New Hanna's in 2 weeks? Can't wait.

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Hanna is hands down the favorite in this house. I love so many other brands, but I find myself grabbing for Hanna's for all 3 kids over other clothes. I just saw in another post that someone got a postcard that said the new catalog would be out in about 2 weeks. I can not wait!!!

steph01
01-04-2005, 01:41 PM
OHHHH I so hope that is true! I can't wait. Where did you read this.

kensjen
01-04-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh no, I am in trouble! LOL Hopefully they will have a code come out, too. Can't pay full price!!

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-04-2005, 02:29 PM
I wish I could find that post again. It's got to be on this page, but I swear I read that someone got a postcard that the new Hanna catalog would be out in about 2 weeks. Hmmmm, I hope I didn't dream that I read it.

iluvmy2boys
01-04-2005, 02:44 PM
SO sad that I won't be able to see them til I get a catalog. DH blocked me from the hanna website LONG ago :( Sucks too because I can't use the codes with a catalog order!

R2sweetboys
01-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Add me to the "can't wait" list. I've really just become familiar with Hannas since joining this board and boy have I been corrupted! A code would definitely be nice. Jenn, are you really blocked from the Hanna website or were you kidding? I was just wondering how that works. I think I would block my husband from extracurricular activities if he tried to do that! :P

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

iluvmy2boys
01-04-2005, 04:13 PM
No I wasn't kidding! I've been blocked since early december!

brubeck
01-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Have you tried installing a different browser (Netscape, Safari, Mozilla) on your computer? Hide it in another directory.

steph01
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
OMG That is so sad. Do you know how exactly he did this... for every security measure, there is usually a hack around it ;) }(

iluvmy2boys
01-04-2005, 09:07 PM
I think he did something via the router because NONE of the computers in our house can access Hanna Andersson's website. ARGH! :( He's MUCH more computer savvy than I! LOL

Maybe if a code comes out I can talk someone into ordering some stuff for me after I send them $$ LOL

liamsmama
01-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Oooh, I can't wait!

nigele
01-07-2005, 07:33 AM
LOL, Jenn. My DH hasn't blocked me but has told me I am no longer allowed to order Hannas. I spent waaaaay too much last year!

steph01
01-07-2005, 08:09 AM
This is so sad about people being blocked and banned from Hanna. I have convinced my DH (although he thinks it was his idea) that Hanna's are better/economical than other clothing because they last so much longer, wear so nice, and have such great resale. He loves to tell people how great Ben's Hannas are and how much you can resale them for. It's actually kind of cute.

Jenn, I'm sure I will place an order when the new catalog and code come out. ;) PM me on gymborebel (where I hang out most of the time) if you want to add to the order. Same ID.

iluvmy2boys
01-07-2005, 10:08 AM
thanks Steph for your sweet offer!! I've already got $100 saved and am hoping to have another hunk of chang saved for an order just because I LOVE hannas!! I can't wait to get some swedish sweatshorts this year for BOTH boys as Holden's almost pottytrained and I'm hoping Ashton will be by this spring too.

I'll definitely PM you!! and at least here, I can find out about a code too! LOL

babymama
01-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm not totally sure they were new, but they were a design that I had never seen. Both were white background. One had a blue design (can't for the life of me remember more about the design). the other had big pink circles on it and had cute PIGGIES all over. They are really fat piggies, not like the ones on the barnyard stuff.

I saw these at the Fashion Island store in Newport Beach on Jan 3.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03

karin4
01-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I saw these yesterday in Portland! I also assumed they were new spring ones, but I didn't post about them because I couldn't figure out how to describe them...wasn't even certain the animals were pigs, LOL! I think the blue one was the same as the pink except in blue.

Oh, and for those of you who hated the red tag, I noticed a new tag on some of the items. It's white and a silky fabric, same size as the pre-red tag tags.