PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Baby Lulu experts...

lctippins
01-04-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm thinking about taking the plunge and buying DD her first Baby Lulu outfit. I've been looking at the stuff on forgetmenotkids.com and have found a few things that I like. Questions:

1. How does Baby Lulu run? I don't see a size chart on forgetmenotkids, and I didn't see one on Baby Lulu's site either (although, admitedly, I could have missed it). DD is wearing 18-24 month tops at Gymboree and is between 12-18 and 18-24 mos in bottoms. I'm buying tops in 2T for Spring/early Summer and 18-24 month bottoms.

2. About how long after a new BL line comes out will it go on sale? I'm having a really hard time justifying the price!

3. Are there better (or equally good) online sources than forgetmenotkids?

Thanks so much!

Lisa - Mom to Kendall 6/6/03

ginamlee
01-04-2005, 05:14 PM
I'd use the upper end of the Gymboree sizing as a guide for Baby Lulu. So, if you would buy 18-24 months in the Gymboree sizing, get the size 24 months in the Baby Lulu sizing. Make sense?

I like to buy only sale items for Baby Lulu. Regular prices are so high! I don't know how long it takes - it depends on the popularity of the line.

Besides forgetmenotkids (my favorite), also try www.achildscloset.com

Have fun!

firsttimemommy
01-04-2005, 05:25 PM
My DD is the exact same size of Gymbo as yours! She wears 24 month Lulu stuff (on 2 piece sets the pants are a bit big, but still okay)

Lulu has seasonal lines, so when the new ones are coming out (even on preorder I believe) they are beginning to mark the current ones down. So you can guess not longer than a couple of months at best at full price.

I just ordered from www.oliebollen.com and while their selection is smaller than forgetmenotkids, they have GREAT service!!!!!!!

HTH!
Ronda
Proud Mommy to 2 adorable munchkins - 1/03 and 4/04
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you" ~ Winnie the Pooh