PDA

View Full Version : Gymbo Outlet question

C99
01-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I was in Michigan for a few days for an unfortunate event and the mall we happened to go to had a Gymboree Outlet. I got a load of stuff from some older lines for the new baby and some other things for Nate. 13 pieces for less than $90, which seemed pretty good to me. However, I am having buyer's remorse for 1-2 items and may want to return. I know NOTHING about Gymboree -- I looked up all the lines that I bought on Gymbohaven earlier -- is the Michigan outlet the only one? Or are there others? And do they accept mail returns?

brubeck
01-05-2005, 11:55 AM
I think you're SOL Caroline. Apparently the only other one is in New York (although I am waiting patiently for them to open one on the Bay Area!) and outlet purchases can only be returned to outlets.

How about Ebaying or donating them?

sdbc
01-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Or you could join the Yahoo group "gymbo-swap" or bbb-swap". Someone will probably buy them from you. You probably won't make as much $ as on ebay, but it is way easier.

Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

heidi_timms
01-05-2005, 09:17 PM
I have also heard that you can sell in the selling forum at gymborebel.com. Lots of Gymbo crazy moms there!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

C99
01-05-2005, 09:51 PM
One of 'em is a preemie outfit, so I don't think it's worth eBaying or donating it, because that's a size that most people don't buy ahead for. I think I will just keep it, and hope that I get back up to Michigan (or know someone who does) before early July. :)

ColorBlue
01-06-2005, 11:24 PM
A lot of expecting twin moms do buy preemie ahead and many don't buy coordinating so you might want to think about that. Also lots of twin moms do buy from ebay. Just a thought. I know I bought 3-4 preemie outfits for my girls assuming they would need them!

Tracy

Grace 11/01
Ella and Madeline 10/04