PDA

View Full Version : Lil Jo's crib shoes, Like robeez??????

searchdog
01-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Has anyone here used Lil Jo's shoes? I bought some but I am waiting to get them(should be here Thursday or Friday). Just wanted to know others opinions since they are about half the price of Robeez.

sdbc
01-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi Meg,

I don't know the answer to your questions, but they sure *look* like robeez.

I have a question for you, though: I looked at the website, but they only looked to be a few dollars less than robeez. Where did you get them for half the price?

I'll look forward to seeing your review. :)

Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

searchdog
01-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I bought them through an auction. I am currently looking into selling them myself. I am waiting to make my final decision until I recieve mine and look at the quality. As far as the price on there website yes they are only a few dollars cheaper than Robeez. When you buy them from individuals, not the actual company you can get much better deals. I got a super deal as I only paid 12.99 a pair. If I start selling them they will probably be around $15 and I will keep shipping as low as possible.

AbbieF
01-05-2005, 11:31 PM
I bought a pair this summer through ebay- the leopard print. Robeez's used to have a leopard print and once I saw it I had to have one. I like the Lil Jo's although the leopard print is stamped on black suede which comes off on DD's socks (although it does seem to wash out) They fit her just as well as her Robeez's and she gets tons of compliments. I can't remember what I paid, but I know I felt like I got a good deal.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04