PDA

View Full Version : shoe sizing question

CBB
01-06-2005, 11:03 AM
DD got two pairs of shooshoos for Christmas. They are in 6-12 size, according to the webside 4.75in. They fit just right now. I'm afraid that they won't last that long, and so want to exchange for bigger size. The pink boots are really cute, but I'm thinking about exchanging them so she can wear them for next winter since she already has several pairs right now. How fast do little feet grow? DD is 9.5mo and her feet are close to 4.75inches. Is it a bad idea to pre-buy shoes? How long would she be wearing these kind of soft shoes? I mean would she still be able to wear them when she's running around at 18-24mo or do I need to get harder sole shoes? Here is the website for shooshoos:
http://shooshoosusa.com/product_info.php/products_id/160

Thanks very much!

ainwonderland
01-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Those boots are adorable! But personally I'd want a harder soled boot for her next Winter. She'll likely be standing/walking or in more contact with snow and winter elements and I'd personally like more protection on the bottom of her foot at that age.

My 8month son has a pair of Robeez (soft bottom) booties now -- but he rolls and army crawls, next winter he'll be all over the place and that suede bottom isn't going to cut it for our Michigan winters.

I'd get the next size up in shooshoos to enjoy now -- while she's still in that soft bottom stage.

Good luck!