PDA

View Full Version : They are raving about the Gymmap pics over at GR

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-08-2005, 12:25 PM
The ladies over there are flipping out over the new WF line and the upcoming layette girls line, Paper Lanterns. This is just not good. Not good at all.

I wonder what the new boys' lines are going to be. No one ever talks about the boys. :(

jennifer_r
01-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes, I've heard that those two lines are supposed to be gorgeous. That's why I'm so upset at having only 1 gymbuck this time!

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04

karin4
01-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Did you see the photos of a couple WF items someone posted? I normally just take a wait-and-see attitude to the prospect of new lines, but admit I'm eager to see this one. The colors sound just so pretty and spring-y. Peach is my absolute favorite pastel color, and if it's combined with a light green and yellow... ahh!

ktdid74
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
I saw the line this morning while at Gymbo and it looks cute. I really just glanced fast so don't remember a whole lot but there was a peasant top I loved!

Joshuasmommy
01-08-2005, 01:47 PM
The boys line is Safari themed, orange and olive green again. Here is a detailed post on all the lines in this lookbook: http://69.2.203.224/Forum/forum//forum_posts.asp?TID=10783&PN=4 Their is a section at GR just for boys so the posts don't get lost with all the girls talk.

jk3
01-08-2005, 02:37 PM
In addition there are 2 new layette lines - cars + frogs. The frogs go up to 18 months + the cars go up to 24 months. I'm excited to see the car line IRL.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

urbanmama
01-08-2005, 04:43 PM
I've read those same "raves". I'm REALLY hoping that they are seeing something that I'm not. I've looked at the Gymmap twice recently and I feel very "eh" about the line. I really hope that it is better than it appears in pictures or I will have a whole bunch of Gymbucks going to waste!

vpalmer
01-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, I have been reading the raves as well. That is what inspired my "why did I only earn one Gymbuck post" a few days ago. I always earn more and just when there is a really cute line for redemption I only have one Gymbuck. Go figure! I am just going to get my favorite outfit and hope for another sale soon. I am pretty sure I will love the peasant top according to the picture in the look book. That may be what I get with my Gymbuck. But you know, buzz before the line come out doesn't always equate to a popular line. There was almost no buzz before Cute as a Button and that line flew off the shelves. Conversely, there was a ton of buzz over Fox Trot and European Holiday and those lines by no means flew off the shelves immediately. I think sometimes the big buzz raises people’s expectations and they end up being disappointed in the end.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

momtoemma
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Does anyone know when the new lines will be released? I assumed it would be on Tuesday, but today when I was at my local Gymbo, the sales associate told me they wouldn't receive it until Thursday evening and wasn't sure it would be on the shelves before the store closed. Is this what everyone else is being told? Unfortunately, I have several gymbucks and want to make sure they don't sell out of the sizes I will need. I also felt a little "iffy" about it when I saw this line in the look book a few weeks ago. I sure hope I like it better in person or I'm going to have gymbucks to spare!