PDA

View Full Version : Do Gymboree layette items sell out fast?

jennifer_r
01-08-2005, 04:34 PM
It seems like the baby and big kid items sell out before the layette items. Or does it just depend on the line? If I recall, the lavender sweater jumper sold out pretty fast from WITW (fortunately we bought that during the first sale). But other layette lines just seem to be out forever. Paper Lanterns is supposed to be gorgeous (think lavendar and green Cherry blossom line from last year - that's what I've heard) so I'm hoping that there'll be around for the first sale after Gymbucks. I am really kicking myself for getting only 1 gymbuck!

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04

jk3
01-08-2005, 05:32 PM
The larger sizes tend to go faster especially the 12-18 + 18-24. HTH!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

shaygirl
01-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Since my baby is still in layette sizes it seems to me they go faster than the big kids sizes! :) It seems some stuff does sell out fast, particularly in the larger layette sizes. I'm kicking myself for not buying more sock monkey stuff, that seemed to be gone ( in 9-12 months) really quickly.

vpalmer
01-08-2005, 08:48 PM
There was a lot of buzz over JF, and I was able to get Eva an outfit after it had been out for a while no problem and that was in a 12-18 month size. If I remember right it at least one or two sales had passed because I really wasn't sure if she would be able to wear the outfit since I was just starting to buy 18-24 in baby girl. Keep in mind that Gymbo replenishes the lines after a few weeks as well. So if a particular item sells out at your store there is a good chance it will be replenished.

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born 6-03

JLiebCamm
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I have two gymbucks to spend and am not thrilled with the current layette selection. Are these new lines coming out during the upcoming Gymbuck period?

SteelerFan
01-08-2005, 10:12 PM
The store that I talked to said that they are doing inventory on Tuesday and Wednesday and that all the new lines will be out for the beginning of redemption on Thursday! HTH!

Amy
2 DDs
DS-8/04