PDA

View Full Version : gymbo return vent!

stacyleigh
01-09-2005, 01:46 AM
i just had to get this off my chest....

today i went to my usual gymbo and returned 3 things on 3 different receipts. only one of those receipts was associated with a gymbuck. i try not to play the gymbuck game and honestly didn't know if i would lose the gymbuck or not. well i had to spend $1.22 to keep the gymbuck. i was pretty mad that she just didn't let me keep the gymbuck, she isn't my favorite sa but i do talk to her and i am sure she knows me....come on $1.22. i am standing there with 3 different receipts with sales totaling over $150 and i only had ONE gymbuck. ...so i went ahead about bought something (that i don't really want but dh was with me so i had to hurry). so when i get home and look at the receipt i notice that she didn't give me the 10% visa discount, just the 25%. yes with my other returns i still received credit back on the card but shouldn't she have still given me the 10%??

so i guess i feel burned by gymbo twice today. i actually feel like taking back what i bought and just forgetting gymbucks. :(

AbbieF
01-09-2005, 09:22 AM
I am clearly a complete newbie to the whole workings of gymbo and quite honestly I still haven't figured out the "gmbucks" so keep in mind that my thoughts are based in ignorance. I don't know if I'll ever get involved in gymbucks, because it feels to me like Las Vegas. If you could really do that well, they why would they all be making a profit? It seems like another version of legalized or "mommy-approved" gambling and somehow I wouls never come out on top. So for now, if I like it I buy it, if I feel its too expensive I wait til its been marked down. But for me, that's as far as I'm taking it. Trust me, this is not a judgment about all the moms out there. If you can beat the system, then by all means get out there and collect those gymbucks. For me, luck just doesn't seem to go my way.

Abbie
Mom to Maddie 4/17/04