PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Question

Laela
01-10-2005, 12:32 PM
Does anyone know if any of the retail stores still carry the barnyard blanket? A good friend is giving birth soon and I wanted to give it as a gift. Thank you!

khakismom
01-10-2005, 01:29 PM
I was at the Hanna outlet in Michigan City this weekend and they had 3 barnyard blankets out. I don't know if there were more in the back. HTH!

mharling
01-10-2005, 03:34 PM
The Oak Brook store still has quite a few things from the barnyard line, but I noticed yesterday that they were out of the blankets.

Mary (Who finally has a permanent avatar; Thanks Cheryl!)
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

mharling
01-10-2005, 03:35 PM
So where's your post talking about the great deals you scored at the MC outlet? ;)

Lane - April 2003

khakismom
01-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Ha! :) I was a wee disappointed that more wasn't on sale. It was awesome just to see and touch all the clothes, but they had a TON of winter stuff left, and none of it was deeply discounted.

I got a romper and a top/skirt combo for Ellen from last summer's catalog. I got a new outfit for the baby, striped wrap shirt, bottoms, and pilot cape in yellow/white, couldn't resist for $10--size 50 is SO TINY!

What I loved were all the zippers. Tons of them and some really cute outlet-only designs--mousies, sailboats, and fishies with either a bright orange or royal blue collar. But they were $28 and Ellen doesn't need any more zippers (she's growing out of her 80s and already has 3 size 90s lined up, which is enough). If they had been cheaper, I would've pounced! :)

I really resisted buying stuff just because it was Hanna and on sale. So I got very little really. Instead I'm saving up for the new catalog! Can't wait--the ladies said it would be out at the end of the month.

mharling
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
> size 50 is SO TINY!

I know!!! I bought the barnyard jeeper and pale peony wiggle pants yesterday in 50. I couldn't believe it!

Lane - April 2003

dules
01-10-2005, 04:36 PM
The barnyard blanket is adorable...but FWIW I bought a fleece blanket from the sale and it's really nice, much thicker and softer than most fleece...I guess what you'd expect from Hanna!

So if you can't find the barnyard one maybe consider the fleece...

Best,
Mary

Laela
01-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the responses - I called and got one of the last ones!

darby24
01-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Is this the blanket you bought? Not necessarily this print. Item ZD29140
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Style/29140_A91.jpg

My sister is in need of a thick fleece blanket, but we can't tell from the website. We both like the look of the multicoloured one.

TIA!