PDA

View Full Version : Hanna questions - Is the extra 30% off at the outlets too?

jess_g
01-10-2005, 03:08 PM
And is the 30% off good for zippers and long johns too?

I will have to call the outlet in Kittery to place a phone order. I can't get there until next Monday. Do you think it would be worth it to wait until then or will things sell out before hand? I love to shop Hanna but I like to feel the clothes and see what they look like in person before I buy them.

Thanks

Jessica.

mharling
01-10-2005, 03:42 PM
The outlet store sales and retail store sales do not usually coincide, so I would be very surprised if the outlets are also offering 30% off.

As far as the stores, yes, the sale include zippers and long johns. Most, if not all, of them are marked down to $28 and would then be another 30% off.

Mary (Who finally has a permanent avatar; Thanks Cheryl!)
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

C99
01-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I don't think it's on all of the zippers and LJs -- just the holiday ones. At least, that was the case at Woodfield.

I somehow got one piece at Oakbrook that was an outlet item, and they did not price adjust it to an additional 30% off when I went into Woodfield yesterday.

ColorBlue
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
I called Kittery today and they said they were not having the sale. I also called a few other stores and all said that what I was looking for was not on sale...playdress/leggings in 100. If anyone knows different or knows of a store with this on sale I'd appreciate it!

Tracy