PDA

View Full Version : Info on new Hanna's

mharling
01-10-2005, 03:59 PM
I don't know much, but will share what I found out yesterday:

- Some of the LAB line will be continued. The woman I talked to specifically mentioned the ultimate blue LAB jacket (which means it will probably go back to full price, I would guess).

- Very colorful things (shocker! :P), but also more pastels.

- A line with kittens for girls and bears for boys.

- Catalogs will be out around the 17th.

Mary (Who finally has a permanent avatar; Thanks Cheryl!)
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

bluej
01-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Details just make me more impatient! LAB line continued eh? I wonder if they will add to it, such a spring jacket? Whatever the spring jacket will be, that is what I'm most anxious to find out!

steph01
01-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the info!

ismommy
01-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi,

I wasd told that the spring jacket is fishing with crabs and fish blowing bubbles. The wiggles pants will have the crab on tush. They are also doing bright color wiggle pants again.
I was told by CS that the sweater will have a bear on it and zippers with blue doggies and pink kitties. Also news colors an apricot and a pink called wildwood(?) bordering on a purple.
She described some other things but I forget. Also I was told it should be online tomorrow - my due date :)
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

mharling
01-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Online tomorrow? Woo-hoo!! Should we take bets if you get to see it before baby x's arrival? ;)

Mary (Who finally has a permanent avatar; Thanks Cheryl!)
Lane - April 2003
Little Miss - Due March 2!!

ismommy
01-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I tried to convince the CS person if a baby arrives on Hanna line debut - she/she should get a layette kinda like a New Years baby.
Unfortunately my news from tday doesnt make me think X will be appearing anytime soon.
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

bluej
01-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Oh a crab on the tush! I'm in love and I haven't even seen it! I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a code immediately!