PDA

View Full Version : hooray! no more "outfits"

lerlerler
01-10-2005, 10:22 PM
nak

i own some hanna and other cute pieces that co-ordinate into outfits, but not only do they drive me crazy trying to find all the pieces on sale, they drive me crazy when i'm trying to get ellie dressed... "where IS that sweater?" "it's too cold out and i don't have a matching jacket"

and of course, DH never co-ordinates stuff at all!

i found this website www.basicbrilliance.com with soft,t-shirt like material tops, leggings, dresses..etc and bought a bunch of pieces in mostly one of two colors, blue and periwinkle plus a splash of other colors (the on sale ones!)

and now have a drawer filled with grab 'em and go clothes

liberating!!!

AngelaS
01-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Wow, they have decent prices, what's the quality compare to? Is it good??

jennifer_r
01-11-2005, 12:40 PM
The dress with the leggings looks really cute and comfy. Let us know what it's like when your order comes in.

If you like their stuff, you should check out the Zutano brand. Everything is mix and match. Tons of different prints in different colors in practically every conceivable separate- pants, dress, swing tops, reg. tops, etc. The only bad thing is they only go up to 18 or 24 months.

Comfy kids has the best selection of Zutano:
http://www.comfykid.com/index.html

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04

papal
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
I have some bb leggings. I can't say they are the ones I reach for first... they are not as soft and comfy and stretchy as the others.. but I had to get some to co-ordinate some tops of hers. They also work well to layer under pants.
But I got them on sale and they were a really good deal!

lerlerler
01-11-2005, 05:38 PM
i got them and love them...

ok maybe not hanna soft but i'm really happy

lerlerler
01-11-2005, 05:38 PM
i got them and love them...

ok maybe not hanna soft but i'm really happy

papal
01-11-2005, 05:52 PM
hmm...maybe the ones they have now are softer? mine are kinda scratchy.. like gerber onesies. wish we could compare!

Judegirl
01-12-2005, 01:36 AM
Oooh I could KISS you! All solids...good prices...and colors like khaki! Thanks for posting this!