PDA

View Full Version : Lands End has a cute Gymbo-like Whale watching set for baby/older girls

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-11-2005, 07:19 AM
This looks cuter in the catalog than in this online pic, but you get the idea. So cute! The tee is embroidered and the bottoms are a little tabbed skort!! I love the idea of a skort instead of a skirt for crawlers.

http://aka.landsend.com/is-viewers/dynapi/src/lib/tsapi/images/cover.gif?270x405

And there is a matching A-line skirt for big sister in sizes 6 and up. And there are matching canvas slip ons or mules with the little whale. I've seen so many people rave about that Gymbo Whale Watching line (it was before my Gymbo days) that I figured someone might like this stuff. I love the baby/toddler whale tee and skort.

Very cute. It's like new Spring clothing overload right now, isn't it?

parkersmama
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Cute! It looks like they have some really cute new stuff. I hate their website so I'm looking forward to getting the catalog. :)

pritchettzoo
01-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Cute--but why did they stop having an 18-24 month size? Gracie's outgrown her 12-18 mos, but I'm afraid 2T would be too big. :(

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

cinrein
01-12-2005, 07:49 AM
I don't think they ever did have an 18-24 mos size, at least they didn't last year when I bought ahead for Anna. I went with 2T and it fit her fine. I was buying summer stuff though, which allows you to get away with more on sizes. It is hard to make the leap from baby sizes to toddler. :)

Cindy and Anna February 2003

zuzu
01-12-2005, 09:12 AM
It seems like they only have the 24 month size in some items, or maybe just the older items. I ordered a denim jumper a few weeks ago in 18-24 and they do still list the 24 month size on their size chart. Some of the things I bought last year for this summer are 18-24 and others I only saw in 2T. I do wish they carried more in that size though.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)