PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Pics of Babies in J&J Peace on Earth?

AvasMama
01-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I didn't love this line at first, but it has grown on me. I want to get something now that it is on sale, but I am having trouble putting together an outfit so I'm hoping to steal an idea from one of you!

Robyn & Ava

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-11-2005, 11:48 AM
I don't Robyn, but one of the moms at Gymborebel (on the J&J board) recently posted pics of her DD is a very put together outfit that is really adorable. The link is:
http://69.2.203.224/forum/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14949&PN=2

This is definitely a line that has grown on me and maybe now that it's on sale I might get something. Let us know what you put together.

ast96
01-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Robyn, I don't have a girl, but I saw a little girl in the denim skirted jumper from that line in the store, and it was SO CUTE. Had to recommend it.

Allison
DS 06.02
DS 03.04

emmiem
01-12-2005, 11:43 AM
I don't have pics but did buy lots of POE. We have the red corduroy dress and people tights. Both my 1 and 4 yo love to wear this dress regularly. We have the yellow Peace tee which we pair with the patch jeans. The jeans run very large. We also wear with that outfit, the red sweater with the blue and white stripe through the shoulders. Love the sweater.
Michele