PDA

View Full Version : Slightly OT Rant - Why can't Gymboree update their servers

dules
01-11-2005, 10:50 AM
to handle the traffic in sales, Gymbucks, COF etc? I swear every time there's a "high volume" day their site poops out on me.

I just added the things I liked in the new girl's layette, DW and WF to my bag....and it came out to over $1,000!!! I went back to look and it had added everything at least 3 times. I tried to edit my cart and it kept giving me errors and dropping me back at the home page.

Trying to figure out how much trouble I'm in. I think I have 3 Gymbucks and a little over $300 worth of clothes....going to have to whittle this down a bit I see!

Just thought I'd start this thread, if anyone else can commiserate, and perhaps someone from Gymboree does surf this forum and sees...

Best,
Mary

Samraelanelevi
01-11-2005, 11:02 AM
I have had so many issues with ordering online! The site has continueing problems and Gymboree knows it. Once I called them b/c the site was down and the CS said that it always has problems on high volume days! Well do something about it!?

I have at least $500 worth of items that I want but only 4 gymbucks so I decided to order all the swimwear today at the sale price and then hopefully whittle down my other stuff to be $200 worth at full price-going to be hard!