PDA

View Full Version : Gymbo onepiece swimsuits

snp624
01-11-2005, 10:32 PM
I remember reading some posts last year that they run small, and wondering if they are small again this year. Has anyone's DD had a chance to try one on? I will be buying 2T tops/18-24month bottoms for DD this summer, but wondering if I should get the WFF onepiece swimsuit in size 3T...

TIA!

vikivoly
01-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm buying the same sizes for my DD and am wondering the same thing. I placed an order online, but decided to wait until I go to the store and see the sweimsuit IRL. DD has a rather long torso and the 2T shirts fit nice with some room to grow, so I think I'm going to go with the 3T. I bought a size up for her swimsuit last year (also gymbo). In general, I think most swimsuits run a little small.

riostoker
01-12-2005, 11:53 AM
If you size up a little bit, you might get two summers out of it! My DD was wearing 3T two summers ago, and I bought her a 3T one piece from Gymbo. It fit great and was a little bit "blousy". This past summer, she was wearing 4T's. I didn't think there was a chance that suit would fit again, but I tried it on her and it did! It was more fitted, but not too small at all, and she has a long torso. I guess it had plenty of stretch in it. She wore it all summer again! You might just want to get the 2T. The 3T really might be too big.

ann