PDA

View Full Version : AGGGH! Gymbo reset it's prices before I could buy

jubilee
01-12-2005, 03:14 AM
sniff... I only have one gymbuck so I was going to buy some stuff online while it was 25% off and then the rest with my gymbuck on Thursday. I was shopping and making my final decisions around 11:30 pm Tuesday night and their server kept freaking out and sending me back to the home page and I couldn't update my shopping cart. Then all the prices changed back to FULL PRICE! Do you think there is any recourse? Or, on a side note- anybody giving away a gymbuck? :(

vikivoly
01-12-2005, 04:21 AM
Well, you know I NEED all of my gymbucks. ;) What a bummer. Maybe you can email them, so they can see the time? I doubt there's much you can do.

heidis2girls
01-12-2005, 07:00 AM
Julie, I would call customer service when they open this morning (which I believe is 6:00am Pacific Time, but check the website to be sure). They were having problems with their website last night which they were aware of. I was trying to place an order and ended up calling customer service and placing the order over the phone. Call them, you have nothing to lose! I hope it works out for you!

LoveMyBabyBeans
01-12-2005, 07:30 AM
I placed an order late last night (Central European time) and the Gymbo server was a nightmare. I had to try to order about 25 times before it went through. I was just about ready to quit and it finally went through. I'd give customer service a call and see what they can do for you.

jk3
01-12-2005, 08:28 AM
I would call and see if they'll help you out. They must know how terrible their server is at this point.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

marinkitty
01-12-2005, 10:17 AM
That stinks. I placed my order around midnight central and had the same thing happen. I was really worried I'd lose the prices so I called and they pushed it through for me too. I would definitely call and let them know and see if they will honor the sale prices. I only have one gymbuck, which I'm planning to use or else I'd send you one. Good luck!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png